Monday, December 16, 2013

Sketchbook Stuff


Sometimes when I'm stuck for something to draw I'll just draw animals. Most of these are composites of a few pictures. Some are straight copies. Some are loosely referenced.





I like how some animals are pretty much illustrations of concepts just on their own, although mostly I just like drawing animals. If you don't understand why I like drawing animals, why don't you just try and stop me.





That one's a crab.



Also I have like a bunch of these. If you want one let me know.


8 comments:

  1. Oh my. ok. I'll do it later. Although maybe next time ask nicely. How about that Erin?? How about ask nicely???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Erin, I apologize. I'm sorry I flew off the handle there. I understand that you're just excited because of how french your dog is. I'd be surprised if you were able to ever not write in all caps again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you all
    (and an elephant still needs to happen…just saying…)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Send me an email, and we can try to facilitate you having one.

      Delete