Monday, July 1, 2013

Chameleon

This image is a bit older, but I'm a touch behind on work this week because I had to move. Which happens sometimes. This image was motivated by a friend of mine, and also myself right after I graduated. I wanted to use a sort of modified digital 3 color print to keep the analogous color pretty unified. The gray layer is my ink drawing with digital grays added. There is some texture in this layer that you can't see when it isn't on top of the other layers


Next I added most of the color with dark blue green layer.


Finally I added the bright blue. I didn't separate it from the black layers because I wanted to use static texture with both black and blue in it and it was faster to keep them together. This goes over the darker layer.


And the Final.




No comments:

Post a Comment